Venue Hire & Conferences
Central and contemporary, we're the perfect choice for your meeting or event
Our spaces available for hire include:
- Meeting rooms with views over London
- Three lecture theatres, with capacities from 110 to 190, kitted out with the latest technology
- Light and airy break-out spaces for refreshments and networking
We also offer use of our specialist spaces and studios; one of the most impressive areas of the College is our new Media Block with its state-of-the-art suite studio and post-production facilities for film, TV, radio and photography.
Located in TFL Zone 1 at Elephant and Castle, we are just a few minutes by tube from Waterloo and London Bridge. Elephant and Castle station is on the Northern, Bakerloo and First Capital Connect lines.
Lecture Theatres, Meeting Rooms and Break-out Spaces
Our high-specification and well-maintained lecture and teaching spaces are available for hire during term time and the College holidays. Our bright and welcoming reception area will get your event off to a great start. We offer a variety of catering options using the freshest local produce.
The Institute of Fundraising and the National Portrait Gallery are just a couple of the clients who have recently held events with us.
- Main Lecture Theatre - HD projection and dual plasma screens, seats 190
- Podium Lecture Theatre - Blu-ray projection and surround sound, seats 160
- Street Lecture Theatre - Projection and confidence monitor, seats 110
- Syndicate rooms - Available with plasma screens or projectors, rooms seat up to 80 people
- Breakout areas and event spaces - Striking spaces for event launches and soirees
Media Studios and Digital Labs
London College of Communication is a multidisciplinary media and design College. We have extensive specialist studios and suites available for hire and a line-up of expert technicians to assist you. All our studios are available for wet or dry hire.
- Photography studios - Four large studios that can be combined to make one large space with green room; fully kitted out with flash and tungsten lighting.
- TV studio - High-definition broadcast quality 10x10m studio with Tungsten Fresnel studio lighting up to 5KW, HD camera chains, Tascam DM-4800 sound mixing desk, Broadcast Pix vision mixer.
- Edit suites and sound studios - Running the latest Adobe editing software (CS6), Apple Studio 3 and DaVinci light for colour grading.
- Commercial print room - Quality lithographic print facilities with print runs ranging from 50-10,000 copies.
- Design studios and MAC and PC suites - Interactive media and animation suites complete with Adobe CS6 (as standard) plus a selection of specialist software.
We also house specialist printing, printmaking, bookbinding and letterpress workshops.
Film, TV and Photoshoot location
LCC has a variety of architecturally interesting features, both inside and out, making a great location for film, TV and photoshoots. Our spaces can be easily transformed, and we recently appeared in a feature film as a hospital and a police incident room.
To find out more and to visit us, please contact us or call +44(0) 207 514 6551.